By Claire Chelius | Images from her trip to University of Pittsburgh
1. Check the weather for your location. Pack your clothes based off the temperature. Bring layers if you’re unsure, or if it is going to be chilly bring a jacket.
2. Don’t forget toiletries! If you are going to be in the heat pack a lot of deodorant and perfume.
3. Wear the right shoes. If you are planning on walking a lot bring sneakers, but if you are going to a beach bring flip flops!
4. Stuff for your Hair. Most hotels don’t have the best hair products, so bring your own shampoo and conditioner. In addition, anti-frizz spray, as well as dry shampoo, can be a lifesaver in different climates.
5. Makeup. Blotting pads can be a necessity in hot locations. In addition, make sure to keep all liquids contained so they don’t spill.
6. Clothes. Make sure all your outfits are picture ready because based off of your location
you can take cool pictures! Always bring a backup outfit in case your outfit isn’t appropriate for the setting.
By Jillian Cardinal
Submitted by our members as well as teens across the world.