By Lauren Michener
Do you need a way to satisfy your hunger and in a healthy and delicious way? Well look no further! These snacks will make your mouth water and satisfy your cravings.
Parmesan Zucchini Crisps
-2 sliced zucchinis
-Salt and Pepper
-1 and ½ cups of grated parmesan cheese
-Ranch (for dipping)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a metal baking sheet with parchment paper or foil, then set aside.
2. Arrange zucchini slices on the baking sheet, season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Place about a teaspoon of parmesan cheese on each slice.
3. Bake at 400 degrees for 20-22 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Let them cool down and serve with ranch dressing.
Turkey and Veggie Wraps
-1 slice of turkey (medium thickness)
-1 wedge of Laughing Cow cheese
-3 strips of bell peppers
-1-2 strips of cucumber
1. Spread the wedge of Laughing Cow Cheese onto 1 slice of turkey.
2. Add the strips of pepper and cucumber to the slice.
3. Roll up like a tortilla.
Frozen Blueberry Yogurt Bites
-1 pint of blueberries
-1 cup of nonfat Greek yogurt
-1 tablespoon of sugar (or sugar substitute)
1. Line a metal baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a mixing bowl, stir sugar and yogurt together.
3. Gently fold blueberries into mixture, then scoop with fork and tap off excess yogurt.
4. Place blueberries on a baking sheet and do not have them touch.
5. Put the baking sheet in the freezer and wait until they are completely frozen (about an hour).
Submitted by our members as well as teens across the world.