By Cyrena Spafford
One thing my senior class has been talking about since the first day of freshman year was our senior class trip to Disney. With much anticipation it was finally our year!
So instead of boring you with every little detail of my trip from every ride I want on to everywhere I ate and what I ate, to every drama that went on during the trip as well as all of the jokes that were told, I am going to share the top 10 highlights of my senior class trip!
Here are my top 10 moments of Disney
2. Seeing the breathtaking Happily Ever After Fireworks with all my friends. The animations on the castle were amazing.
3. Going to Disney Springs and going to the CocaCola store and trying different sodas from around the world . My favorite soda I tried was the Beverly form Italy. Then watching the sunset from the rooftop.
4. Meeting all of the different characters throughout our adventures made me feel like a little kid again. Especially meeting my twin Doc Mcstuffins
5. Going to Animal Kingdom and going on the Safari ride felt as if I was really in Africa. It was awe-inspiring to see the animals come up really close to our Land Cruiser.
6. Skipping our class dinner (boring and bad food) at the Yacht club to go and get a really good salmon dinner at a Magic Kingdom restaurant (shhh…. Don’t tell anyone)
7. Spending the day relaxing by the pool with all of my friends. Getting free things from the really cute pool guys, and just goofing off with my friends.
8. Universal studios: Going on my personal favorite, the Jimmy Fallon ride with my grade level principal.
9. Going to Harry Potter World at Universal and getting to try Butterbeer! ButterBeer tastes like a caramel hard candy that melts in your mouth.
10. Making memories with all of my friends that will surely last a lifetime!
Overall this is definitely one trip I will always remember, being surrounded by all of my friends making memories and sharing lots of laughs. Despite all of the drama that went down I will totally do it again! Because it was a once in a lifetime opportunity, and something I sure won’t forget!
Submitted by our members as well as teens across the world.